Power System Analysis & Energy Audits
The modern electrical distribution system is quite complex. We
can collect data on your system, run models of your system using our
computer software and help you answer questions like:
• What is my current system capacity?
• Does my existing system have room for
• What can I do to reduce my electrical
• Why do we keep burning up expensive
• We have severe light flickering
problems. What can we do?
• We loose utility power frequently.
Will a generator help?
• Should we install and uninterruptible
power supply (UPS)?
• Why do we keep tripping circuit
breakers or blowing fuses?
Power System modeling and analysis can answer the above questions
and correct common problems related to voltage drop, poor voltage
regulation, low power factor and high harmonic content. Power
Factor Correction can even help reduce your demand charges from the
Overview of Services:
• Energy Audits
• Short Circuit Studies
• Load Studies
• Equipment Interrupting Rating Studies
• Protective Device Coordination Studies
• Motor Starting & Load Flow
• Power Factor Correction & Harmonic Filtering
• Field Data Collection
• On-site metering (power, voltage, current, harmonics)
• Arc Flash Hazard Analysis Services