Travel to job sites to collect field data needed for industrial power system studies. Must have experience with industrial power systems starting with 15 kV switchgear down to 480 volt systems and low-voltage panelboards. Must have experience programming 480 volt circuit breakers and 15 kV and 480 volt protective relays. You will use hand tools and portable tools to open energized electrical panels while wearing/using appropriate electrical safety PPE.
- Field Data Collection Services:
Take notes and record breaker/relay trip settings, feeder cable sizes/lengths and raceway type, fuse sizes/types, nameplate data from switchgear, transformers, panelboards, machines, and nameplate data from large motors. Sketch a one-line diagram. Take high-quality digital photos of everything that is recorded.
- Arc Flash Labeling Services:
- Install arc flash warning labels on all electrical power distribution equipment in industrial plants.
- Protective Relay/Breaker Setting Adjustments:
- On-site adjustment of 480 volt switchgear circuit breaker trip settings and 15 kV and 480 volt protective relays.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected]